14 March 2008

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

I would really like to hear President Bush explain how he thinks this country will assimilate an entire army of Americans that have been damaged in so many ways by that cluster-fuck of a war he's started and is now leaving us to deal with. It makes me sick to think of another generation of forgotten solders living on our streets because the government has no need for them anymore, and society is ill-prepared to help them readjust.

Parents Of Marine Found Dead Seek PTSD Awareness

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about this bullshit war he's leaving us with. And now McCain is under Bush's wing, I shudder. In fact, I shudder to think of any of the candidates stepping on that podium next Inauguration Day.

    My boyfriend's brother, came home from Iraq after serving his time across seas with the Marines. Two days later, he was shot dead on our land, forcing my boyfriend, (14 at the time) to watch. Why are the soldiers being forgotten? I don't know. And some are being murdered, possibly for the same reason. No one really cares, except the family and the friends who have been painfully aware of the expense we as Americans are paying.

    ReplyDelete