18 July 2008

Older Than Dirt

So I turned thirty last week. Not exactly an event I wanted to announce from the rooftops (so instead I write about it on the internet?), but it beats the alternative. A few friends came out to celebrate and it was quite nice even though I caught a massive amount of flak for drinking Patrón on the rocks (with fresh lime of course — it's so good when it hits your lips). I do have a tendency to "dish it out" more than I "take it" so it was probably justified.

Oh, and the wedding went well. Not quite as planned, though I received nary a death threat and even a few compliments on the service so it must not have been too painful for those who attended. Even after years of performing both in small-time garage bands and in the theater, it was definitely the most nerve-racking experience of my life. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. McKinney (I did my best)!

1 comment:

  1. RIGHT ... cause 30 is OLD.... I'm not scared of it... 5 months to go and I have no fear!!! NO FEAR!!!

    Hi by the way.. I am Kristy, I found you through http://kickingagainstthepricks.com

    ReplyDelete